New Background

Thursday, July 29, 2010

The time I fell


Sure, I told Marianna that I loved you and would marry you before we officially met. I just knew (but, I also knew that I would make Matt Damon fall in love with me so I'm not sure of my accuracy...).


But, the moment that I ABSOLUTELY fell in love with you is probably not what you would expect. But, this relationship has had quite a few unexpected surprises (*gifts?) along the way.


I had just started working as an ICU RN among the wolf pack. I remember that day like no other. I remember the pit in my stomach as one she-wolf had her teeth out in full force. She never liked me...sometimes I think it is really because she liked you. But I had you and I hadn't yet realized what exactly it was I had.


I came home to you, though, we were not quite "living together." You saw the tears in my eyes and said nothing at all. You just pulled me into your arms and whispered, "everything will be alright." And my insides melted....because I believed you. That's when it happened.


No comments:

Post a Comment