New Background

Monday, July 13, 2009

Life in Oz...

Instead of closing my eyes to take another calming deep breath, I close my eyes, breath out, and click my heels together. There is NO place like home. After 52 days in an extended stay hotel (I mean, I KNOW it says "extended stay" but gimme a break!), Aaron and I will be heading to our new home in Peoria. While, I 'liked' the other house we "bought," there is no real comparison to our new house. It is a home. And that is what we are shooting for. Aaron and I chose to build our life together in Arizona, now we can begin the next chapter!






2 comments:

  1. That is GREAT!!! Im happy for you and Aaron! Now you can focus on the important things!!!

    Jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. So happy that it has figured itself out! I can not imagine the stress you are under...and nearly 2 months in a hotel wow, is all your stuff still sitting in a uhaul or did you find storage for it??

    Have a drink to break the new house in!!

    congrats!

    michelle

    ReplyDelete