New Background

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Why Xanax should be OTC

I sit in the middle of an empty apartment. Exactly one year ago I was surrounded by people and my gut was filled with lonely dispare. Fast forward three hundred sixty five days and I am alone, surrounded by empty pizza boxes, my gut with empty dispare.

(*Author's note: these whiny self pity parties will cease and desist in 71 days...FYI..that would be because that is when this CRAZY JOURNEY ENDS...WOOP WOOP!).

I have begun my cardiac anesthesia rotation with a broken heart. Ironic, right?! Today's scene at the airport could have been the cliffhanger of a romantic movie-woman leaves man at the airport, tears streaming down her face. Except to paint a more realistic picture, woman cries hysterically, wiping snot and mascara everywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment