New Background

Monday, August 10, 2009

All work and no fun makes Morgan a very dull girl

Things I like to do outside of CRNA school



1. Think about CRNA school

2. Do board review practice question with Aaron

3. See how long I can run in the heat before feeling dizzy (max 30 minutes in July)

4. Stalk all of my future places of employment

5. Gain motivation from gaswork.com

6. Paint my bathroom horrendous colors, tell everybody how "ugly" it looks, and be honestly offended when people agree (and when my grandmother gives me money to repaint)

7. Scratch Rugby's belly

8. Explore the great state of Arizona

9. Dance in my kitchen to Flo Rida

10. Day dream with my husband about our charmed life :)



Things I didn't know about CRNA school and about myself

1. It is REALLY hard and you REALLY do study for 12 hours a day. It is a full time job and a half.

2. I always thought of my self as "ambitious" but not to this extent. I get up at 5am and go to bed at 11pm. All in the name of school. And I can't not do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment